- Bocik, W.E., A. Sircar, J.J. Gray, and J.R. Tolman. (2011) Mechanism of polyubiquitin chain recognition by the human ubiquitin conjugation enzyme Ube2g2. J. Biol. Chem. 286:3981-3991.
- Arbogast, L., A. Majumdar, and J.R. Tolman. (2010) HNCO-based measurement of one-bond amide 15N-1H couplings with optimized precision. J. Biomol. NMR 46:175-189.
- Ju, T., W. Bocik, A. Majumdar, and J.R. Tolman. (2010) Solution structure and dynamics of human ubquitin conjugating enzyme Ube2g2. Proteins: Struct. Funct. Bioinfo. 78:1291-1301.
- Tolman, J.R. (2009) Protein dynamics from disorder. Nature 459:1063-1064.
- Ruan, K., K.B. Briggman, and J.R. Tolman. (2008) De novo determination of internuclear vector orientations from residual dipolar couplings measured in three independent alignment media. J. Biomol. NMR 41:61-76.
- Tolman, J.R., and K. Ruan. (2006) NMR residual dipolar couplings as probes of biomolecular dynamics. Chem. Rev. 106:1720-1736.
- Ruan, K., and J.R. Tolman. (2005) Composite alignment media for the measurement of independent sets of NMR residual dipolar couplings. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 127:15032-15033.
- Briggman, K.B., and J.R. Tolman. (2003) De novo determination of bond orientations and order parameters from residual dipolar couplings with high accuracy. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 125:10164-10165.
- Tolman, J.R. (2002) A novel approach to the retrieval of structural and dynamic information from residual dipolar couplings using several oriented media in biomolecular NMR spectroscopy. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 124:12020-12030.